Turn your backyard into a hotspot for entertaining with this 7-piece fire pit table set. Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this fire pit table set elevates the art of al fresco living. Chic chevron-patterned porcelain top is paired with all-weather resin wicker over rust-proof aluminum for beauty and brawn. Stainless steel burner with glass beads adds a captivating element sure to wow. And with cushions covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric, the set's six bar stools make outdoor living comfortably cool.
- Includes rectangular bar table with fire pit and 6 bar stools with cushions
- Fire pit table with CSA-approved 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and porcelain top
- Table with double cabinet doors conceal gas propane tank (not included), 2 shelves and protective weather cover
- All-weather resin wicker handwoven over powdercoated rust-proof aluminum frame
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Bar stools with all-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester; zippered cushions covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric Imported fabric and fill
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Convertible to natural gas
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Dining Table and 6 Chairs
||7-Piece Outdoor Bar Table Set
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.