Part beach chic, part urban hip, this dresser is everything you dreamed of, at a comfortably cool price. The butcher block whitewash finish over replicated pine grain lends a richly relaxed aesthetic that suits your sensibility. Dark pewter-tone drawer pulls and sled legs add a high design element. What an easy-breezy choice for a naturally beautiful bedroom retreat.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Butcher block, whitewash finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Dark pewter-tone hardware and metal sled legs
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Six Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||53''W x 16''D x 30''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.