Ashley Package Number: D397/124(2)/32
This package contains:
- D397-124: Upholstered Barstool (2/CN) (Quantity: 2)
- D397-32: RECT Counter Table w/Storage (Quantity: 1)
- Made with Acacia veneers and hardwood solids with rough-sawn plank texture and warm brown finish
- Chair seat is upholstered in a light brown textured fabric
- Barstool features cushioned seat with light brown textured fabric
- Counter height table fits four stools and features open shelves and 8 bottle wine rack for added function
- D397-223 is made with hardwood solids, Acacia veneer and engineered wood with rough-sawn plank texture and warm brown finish
- Table is designed for use in great room settings where alternative counter height dining options are needed
- Perfect for setting behind sofas and sectionals for TV viewing
- Features an AC power supply with dual USB charging ports
- Packs with three backless barstools each with a cushioned seat set with nail trim details
- D397-223 stool dimension: 14"W x 16"D x 24"H
- Trendy cross-buck trestle base design supports a thick farmhouse style table top
- Alternative seating option available with the side bench
- D397-35 extension leaf dining table fills out our D397 collection
- Trendy cross-buck trestle base design supports a thick farmhouse style table top.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.